Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Friday, April 12, 2013



Happy Fabulous Friday!

Hope everyone had a fantastic week.  Be sure and check below for Stef's generous Freebie,  I can't wait to play with it!!!

I love "Red Hat"  Stef actually made this in red and black and I fell in love.  I didn't want to copy her so I tried another one of my favorite color combo, brown and teal.  



Just shot Stef an email if you need anything until the store is up and running again
Until next week.... happy crafting
Linda













Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. u can copy me anytime! love this color combo!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!