Followers

You Can follow Floppy Latte's Digital Designs Here Too!

Available to Sponsor your Challenge Blog!

If you would like Floppy Latte Designs to sponsor your challenge blog, please email me at floppylattedesigns@gmail.com!


***ATTENTION***

***ATTENTION***

All coupons offered on this blog for Floppy Latte's Digital Designs must be redeemed at www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog unless otherwise stated specifically in the posts. Thank you so much for visiting Floppy Latte's Digital Designs!

Monday, May 20, 2013

I know I have some explaining to do! :-)

Hello everyone.  Happy Monday to you all.  I know it has been way too long.  I need to apologize for my absence.

As some of you may have figured out by some previous posts, my 8 yr relationship was abruptly ended.  And this came at a difficult time for me and Eddie already.  Since January we have moved 3 times, changed Ed's school twice and I have transferred my job once.  This amount of stress just took me out.  Im not a good dealer of stress, especially emotional stress.  So I basically shut down.  I did not see it coming, nor did I expect it but it happened.  Thats life and I just had to have the time to put myself back together.  I truly appreciate Stef and Linda for pulling the load for me.  I have had quite a few months to do a bit of emotional housecleaning and soul searching and have really come out for the better.  From the bottom of my heart I thank each and every one of you that have been faithful to Floppy Latte's Digital Designs.

At the moment, I am working on some changes to the store, tweaking and repairing and rearranging a bit to make it better.  Also, there will be a new line of stamps coming out in the coming weeks, a bit more guy oriented and I think you will like them. Manic Monday will be returning soon as well.

And on a bit of a personal note, I have met a wonderful man, who has helped me get back in the swing of things.  I will introduce him to you a bit later but for now just let me say that my heart is healing and I am happy.

Sooooo be on the lookout for the new goodies to be out, a few giveaways, a store change, and maybe a happy personal announcement or two!

I love you all with all my heart and wanted to say thank you again for hanging in there with me!

Jessica
The "Floppy Latte"



Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. It is so nice to hear from you Jessica you have most definitely been missed. I'm so sorry that you and Eddie have been dealing with so much emotional turmoil but am happy to hear that you are beginning the healing process and are starting to get back on your feet. Know that you guys are in my thoughts and I will be wishing only positive outcomes from here on in.

    Hugs,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    Hope you're doing better. Just wanted to let you know I'm posting a card using one of your digis on my blog. I'm working on some red hat cards for a program I'm doing, and I think this digi will work great.
    Thanks.
    Take care.
    DebiB
    Thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thoughts Coming Your Way ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy life is getting back to normal for you. Good luck. I have missed your newsletter. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you a big hug, my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad to hear that things are in repair, i have thought about you lots hoping that things would turn around for you. life sure can through crap a person's way and all at once too!! looking forward to hearing from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking about you and praying that things will be wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for your comments!